8/31/2013

Intro To Moi

Hey y'all! I'm Victoria! I love to read, knit,crochet,bake, and hang out with my BFFs. I just moved so I can't hang out with my BFFs anymore. We write all the time. Their names are Lily, Lindsey, Amanda, and Caitlin.For starters, I will post book reviews, knit and crochet patterns, and my fav. recipes. I can also reccomend some fab websites and youtube videos.


One really great youtube video is "How Animals Eat their Food" by MisterEpicMan. In wich two grown men dine upon salad and water in sippy cups and one man gives low detailed descriptions of how certain animals eat their food. Dahlings it is hilarious!



 <3 VICTORIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not bit, kick, slap or hurt anyone physically when commenting. Oh and definitely don't be rude or mean through your comments.