9/01/2013

Bad Buys

Have you ever bought something you thought would be totally awesome and when you used it it was terrible? If so tell me cause I have a story like that.

I was at Target and my dad let me and my siblings each pick out something under $10. I chose these chalk things that you can color your hair with. Bad idea. The next day me and my mom tried out the chalk things. I chose pink to go with my outfit. The color hardly showed up. So I went into the bathroom and tried by my self. Not much better. So then I had terrible hair and my hands and some parts of my forehead were covered in pink. Long story short, two towels went in the wash because I stained them pink trying to clean up. Then I hopped into the shower to wash out my hair. I also made a mess in the tub. Now a day after I washed out the chalk my hair,it is still greasy and gross where I used the chalk. :(  The moral of the story: Don't use hair chalk.

     <3 VICTORIA

1 comment:

  1. Thant's too bad. It always makes it look so cool and easy on the package and then it never turns out like they show. Just like fast food commercials with the big juicy burgers that are nothing like what you actually get.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not bit, kick, slap or hurt anyone physically when commenting. Oh and definitely don't be rude or mean through your comments.