9/05/2013

Pets in General

Hey readers! Do any of you have pet fish? If so, please comment! Today I'll tell you about Poseidon.  Yes, Poseidon is a Greek god, but he is also my pet fish. Poseidon is a Betta Fish. A Half Moon Betta Fish to be exact. He is blue and red and shimmery. Poseidon loves to do flips  from the top of his bowl to the bottom.


Now comment if any of you have dogs! I have a dog whose name is Asher. Asher is my sweet, little, puppa. ( No really that's what I call him.) Asher is actually 8 years old and he is a Schnauzer. ( Say SNOU-jer.) Schnauzers are the type of dog that has mustache. Asher HATES when we shave in  between his toes.



Last question. Do you have a cat? Comment PLEASE!!!! I have a cat named Silver. I have no earthly idea what kind of cat Silver is. We got Silvy when she was a kitten. She loves to be called Kiki.  Silver is also 8 years old.


                        Tell about your pets!    <3 VICTORIA

1 comment:

  1. Pets are great. We have had many different pets over the years and they are always like extra family or friends.My favorite was a pet python named Tiny. He was over six feet long! We had to give him away because he cost too much to feed :(.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not bit, kick, slap or hurt anyone physically when commenting. Oh and definitely don't be rude or mean through your comments.