2/14/2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! This is like one of my favorite holidays! I love picking out cards that will suit each classmate. Unfortunately, a) next year most likely there will be no more valentines and b) all our valentines are kind of juvenile. I mean would a sixth grader want the choice of Star Wars or Spiderman? Not really. How about Hello Kitty or Tinker Bell? Excuse me?! So anyways I went with these awesome fortune teller valentines for girls and for the boys (sadly because there was no other choice than Spider Man) I went with Star Wars. Have any of you ever had a Valentines Day problem (bad boyfriend gifts count ;) )? Well once again Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                         <3 VICTORIA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not bit, kick, slap or hurt anyone physically when commenting. Oh and definitely don't be rude or mean through your comments.