4/22/2014

200 page views!!!!!!!!!!

Hey readers! I have officially hit 200 page views on my blog! One other thing is I have a winner for the design-your-own-Animal Jam-item contest! Her was her entry:
       
           "My Animal Jam item creation is a picture frame. This is a den item. With this item you can pick some of the art you made at the Art Studio and put it in here. Or you can put any pictures of your animal! The colors would be black, white, gold, silver, purple, pink, blue, green, orange, and brown. This would be a non member item, the original color being gold. This item would be a way for jammers to show their artwork and express creativity!
I am currently a non member. My username is singelena.
Please check out my blog animaljamactive.blogspot.com"

That sounds really cool! Unfortunately that was my only entry. I'm not saying that isn't cool but I would love for more people to sign up. Thank you! <3VICTORIA

1 comment:

  1. Happy 200 views!

    ajbreezeblog@blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Please do not bit, kick, slap or hurt anyone physically when commenting. Oh and definitely don't be rude or mean through your comments.