4/05/2014

I Auditioned!!!

Today was the Overture Center Rising Stars Talent Search! Today I auditioned in front of 4 semi-famous judges! I highly doubt I will be voted into the next round. I felt like I did well but I don't think the judges were very impressed. Maybe if they knew I've never taken a singing lesson before they would. Otherwise I will just have to wait until Wednesday to see for sure! All the other acts were really good. There was a violinist who was 11. There was an a cappella singer who was 13. There was a piano player who was in his 50's and when he was playing the keyboard stand came crashing down. There was one lady who did this German Wheel act. I put a picture of a German Wheel below. Lastly there was a 15 year old dancer named Allie who I know. Allie did really well. Good luck if your reading this Allie! Then there was me. I have a pretty good voice but compared to the rest of the acts mine was horrible. We'll just have to see! Wish me luck. I will update on Wednesday. <3 VICTORIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not bit, kick, slap or hurt anyone physically when commenting. Oh and definitely don't be rude or mean through your comments.