12/29/2013

Music Rocks

Hey ya'll! I totally love music and singing. My favorite songs include Frozen's Let it Go, She Wolf (Falling to Pieces), and Jar of Hearts by Christina Perry. As you may know I love my reader's opinions. Tell me what your favorite songs are. I also adore musicals. Wicked is my all time favorite with Hairspray at a close second. Third would have to be Newsies.  I want to see the new Matilda musical though. That musical is based on Rhode Dahl's book Matilda. Wicked is about the wicked witch of the west before she turned evil and how she was once friends with Glinda. Hairspray is about a girl who loves to dance and she wants to get on a show for good dancers and singers. But being slightly overweight takes away her chances. Newsies is about a group of newsboys on strike for better pay. I am so jealous of a cousin I have who lives in New Jersey because she once told me she gets to go on a field trip to see a Broadway play :( . Readers please tell me about your favorite musical!

                                                                  <3VICTORIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not bit, kick, slap or hurt anyone physically when commenting. Oh and definitely don't be rude or mean through your comments.