6/27/2014

ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH! I made yet another bad buy. Well on June 15th was my birthday and from one of my friends I got a Walmart gift card. So I was going around Walmart and I see this Singer (that's the brand)knitting machine! All you have to do is put yarn in it and turn a crank around and around and it knits for you! Even better it was on sale for 7 dollars when it was originally 20! So I got it. When I got home I immediately took it out and started using it. So I tried and tried but I could not make a single thing that wasn't full of holes because the stupid machine kept skipping stiches. I tried all evening and the morning of the next day but still nothing. So I decided that I am just going to return that darn machine and get my money back! Anyway on that happy note I have some announcements. First I have over 300 views on my blog!!!!! Yay for that! Second I am holding a writing contest on one of my other blogs. Here is the link.  http://writeyourstoryppl.blogspot.com/ I can't wait to see if this new blog turns out as successful as my others!  <3 VICTORIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not bit, kick, slap or hurt anyone physically when commenting. Oh and definitely don't be rude or mean through your comments.