7/19/2014

American Girl Benefit Sale

Tomorrow is the American Girl Benefit Sale where all the proceeds go towards the Children's Museum. So unless you live in the same state as me you probably have no clue what I'm talking about. Well my readers this is a HUGE sale of American Girl clothes, accessories, dolls, furniture, and other AG stuff. Everything goes like half price frost the catalog prices! Unfortunately if you don't get there reeeaaally early whatever you want will be sold out by the time you actually get into the building.  They only let 100 people in at a time. So me, my sister, and my mom will be getting up at 1:00 A.M!!!!!! The last time we did this was like two years ago. But like all the people go CRAZY!!! The minute you walk through the doors everyone like stampedes to the dolls. Last time there was a girl probably like eight or so who had a whole garbage bag full of dolls! Wish me luck folks!
                          <3 VICTORIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not bit, kick, slap or hurt anyone physically when commenting. Oh and definitely don't be rude or mean through your comments.